Welcome

Greetings to all potential clients!

I welcome you to my blog LaCDesign and your interest in my design services. Below you will see a small sampling of my work which includes current and past projects. Should you have any questions or are interested in seeing any specific types of work please feel free to contact me.

I thank you for your time and interest and look forward to assisting you in your future creative endeavours.

All the best,

Laura Croswaite
Graphic Designer
lcroswaite@gmail.com

Tuesday 15 February 2011

VCA tri-fold brochure option 1



Above are the two sides of a tri-fold brochure for a local veterinary hospital. This is one of two versions designed for the client. This design highlights a professional clinical feel that highlights reliability and impeccable care and service. Since dogs and cats are the only patients cared for at this particular clinic, images of both at different stages of life are highlighted on the cover. Black and white images support the professional tone. Warmth is added through the color palette of chocolate brown, pale yellow, and light blue.