Welcome

Greetings to all potential clients!

I welcome you to my blog LaCDesign and your interest in my design services. Below you will see a small sampling of my work which includes current and past projects. Should you have any questions or are interested in seeing any specific types of work please feel free to contact me.

I thank you for your time and interest and look forward to assisting you in your future creative endeavours.

All the best,

Laura Croswaite
Graphic Designer
lcroswaite@gmail.com

Tuesday 15 February 2011

VCA tri-fold brochure option 2



Above is the second design option for the veterinary hospital. This option highlights the caring tone of the hospital and its employees through the humanistic color scheme of chocolate brown, pink and very pale yellow. The images of the dog and cat on the cover look directly out toward the viewer in order to engage them. Graphic icons are included throughout the different sections in order to add visual interest as modern watermarks.