Welcome

Greetings to all potential clients!

I welcome you to my blog LaCDesign and your interest in my design services. Below you will see a small sampling of my work which includes current and past projects. Should you have any questions or are interested in seeing any specific types of work please feel free to contact me.

I thank you for your time and interest and look forward to assisting you in your future creative endeavours.

All the best,

Laura Croswaite
Graphic Designer
lcroswaite@gmail.com

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Home for the Holidays logo


Seen above is a logo designed for the Chapman University annual holiday party. The theme for this year was "Home for the Holidays" and the challenge was creating a simple, yet unique logo that could be printed clearly on the surface of a coffee mug. The combination of a san-serif and a script font ensured legibility of the words, whilst a roofline with holiday lights supplied an interesting visual which created a logo that was self-contained and cohesive.