Welcome

Greetings to all potential clients!

I welcome you to my blog LaCDesign and your interest in my design services. Below you will see a small sampling of my work which includes current and past projects. Should you have any questions or are interested in seeing any specific types of work please feel free to contact me.

I thank you for your time and interest and look forward to assisting you in your future creative endeavours.

All the best,

Laura Croswaite
Graphic Designer
lcroswaite@gmail.com

Thursday 10 February 2011

Chapman University freshmen recruitment




Here you will see a set of four print materials, including two posters and two postcards, that were designed in order to foster interest in Chapman University and encourage potential freshmen to visit the Orange campus. You will notice that each piece contains consistent branded elements including the graphic flower, type with inlaid imagery, and the Chapman red. The consistency of these elements establishes a sense of unity between them whilst providing age appropriate aesthetics in order to successfully engage the viewer.