Welcome

Greetings to all potential clients!

I welcome you to my blog LaCDesign and your interest in my design services. Below you will see a small sampling of my work which includes current and past projects. Should you have any questions or are interested in seeing any specific types of work please feel free to contact me.

I thank you for your time and interest and look forward to assisting you in your future creative endeavours.

All the best,

Laura Croswaite
Graphic Designer
lcroswaite@gmail.com

Thursday 10 February 2011

Bras for a Cause print collateral




Here is a very small sampling of the twenty different pieces that created the complete print collateral set for an event known as Bras for a Cause. Previously unbranded, this event posed a challenge in visually portraying a fun and funky event with a classy artistic flair. A scrapbooking inspired layout achieved these goals through highlighting the bras as the art pieces that they truly are by framing them as well as placing one of them on the iconic image of the Venus. This branding successfully stepped it up a notch and brought this fundraiser to a whole new level.