Welcome

Greetings to all potential clients!

I welcome you to my blog LaCDesign and your interest in my design services. Below you will see a small sampling of my work which includes current and past projects. Should you have any questions or are interested in seeing any specific types of work please feel free to contact me.

I thank you for your time and interest and look forward to assisting you in your future creative endeavours.

All the best,

Laura Croswaite
Graphic Designer
lcroswaite@gmail.com

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Alliance Logo


Shown here is a logo design for the Parent Teacher Alliance for schools in California. The logo includes two adult figures in green to represent the parents and teachers as well as a graduate figure in orange. The color green is appropriate and often associated with education whilst orange is the color of creativity. The addition of the mortar board on the student's head shows the end goal of this organization.