Welcome

Greetings to all potential clients!

I welcome you to my blog LaCDesign and your interest in my design services. Below you will see a small sampling of my work which includes current and past projects. Should you have any questions or are interested in seeing any specific types of work please feel free to contact me.

I thank you for your time and interest and look forward to assisting you in your future creative endeavours.

All the best,

Laura Croswaite
Graphic Designer
lcroswaite@gmail.com

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Wine bottle labels



Above are two wine bottle label designs for the Southern California Bearded Collie Club. These customized bottles were part of a holiday club fundraiser. The labels were designed around an image of a bearded collie on various green textured backgrounds. The corresponding colors used within the labels were chosen to compliment the colors of the glass and wine itself.