Welcome

Greetings to all potential clients!

I welcome you to my blog LaCDesign and your interest in my design services. Below you will see a small sampling of my work which includes current and past projects. Should you have any questions or are interested in seeing any specific types of work please feel free to contact me.

I thank you for your time and interest and look forward to assisting you in your future creative endeavours.

All the best,

Laura Croswaite
Graphic Designer
lcroswaite@gmail.com

Thursday 10 February 2011

Olympic Games wayfinding materials




Shown here is a set of icons designed for a hypothetical Olympics to take place in Limerick, Ireland in 2020. The icons were inspired by the Nintendo Wii characters and posed a real challenge in depicting athletic events without the inclusion of arms and legs. The wayfinding map included here instructs viewers where the different events would be held on the University of Limerick campus as well as showcasing the supplementary signage and banners.