Welcome

Greetings to all potential clients!

I welcome you to my blog LaCDesign and your interest in my design services. Below you will see a small sampling of my work which includes current and past projects. Should you have any questions or are interested in seeing any specific types of work please feel free to contact me.

I thank you for your time and interest and look forward to assisting you in your future creative endeavours.

All the best,

Laura Croswaite
Graphic Designer
lcroswaite@gmail.com

Thursday 10 February 2011

Wedding set




Here is a printed wedding set containing an invitation, RSVP card, save the date card, and mailing label specifically created for the bride-to-be. In collaboration with her desired colors, theme and overall look, what is displayed here was exactly what she wanted whilst being completely personalized.